There are a lot of many kind of salsa everywhere , we may buy it at shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants and pubs. Some of them are good, some bad, or simply average.
Here I show how to prepare a delicious salsa at home.
- 3 tasty, fresch tomatos (try to choose the best on the market)
- 1 small onion
- 1 green capalenio
- 1/2 lemon
- some coriander leaves or flat parsley leaves
- salt, pepper
- Cut tomatoes to small pieces
- cut onion and capalenio to very cmall pieces
- add chopped leaves, lemon juce and salt, pepper
- mix the ingredients, chill in the fridge
The salsa is ready to eat once it is cold.
Serve with tortilla chips.